Saturday, November 17, 2007

THANKSGIVING DAY 3 : THINGS THAT MAKE A DAY HAPPY

Today I am being thankful for the things that make me smile throughout a day, and with the day coming to a close, I better hurry!

I am thankful for Jacuzzi baths

Late nights
jeans and t-shirts
flip flops
romantic sappy movies
another chance
forgiveness
the bay house
PEOPLE magazine
my computer
Prayer
neighbors, we love, having a hard time selling their house (now that's selfish)

and my 13 year old DOC MARTINS (13 yrs old) yes, Jade they are as old as our friendship!

I am thankful for lazy days and chotic days, all the same,

redemption and salvation

and I am thankful I am me and nobody else, no matter what comes my way, I wouldn't want to be me any other way.........
I am thankful you are reading this, no matter what your thoughts might be about me....
I am thankful for you! Yes you, I might not even know you! The world wouldn't be the same without you! I hope that someday I meet you!

I thank you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the photography, do you do it? Someone has an eye for it. keep it up. DK

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for you too my dear!!! I can't believe you still have those shoes! :)

APRIL said...

I wear them at least two times a week and always have since I got them! I thought you would probably remember them! :) Happy Sunday!

Grace and Aria said...

sweet::
I am thankful for many of those things, also. And wouldn't it be fun to meet our blogging friends some day? :)