Friday, November 16, 2007

Thanksgiving Day 2: TONY

TONY
What a perfect opportunity to brag on my soon-to-be husband, Tony. I am so very very very blessed to have my best friend as my love and this I am beyond Thankful for.

Being a divorced working mother of three boys, life was hectic, chaotic, and sometimes well, sometimes simply near impossible. My goal, was to raise my three boys, the best I knew, get them raised and then worry about a man down the road. Guess what, that' s not what happened. Fortunately for me a good friend introduced me to an amazing, loving, caring, kind, giving Christian man.


Now as your reading, don't forget, I was a single mom of three boys (the twins had just turned 4 and Peyton had just turned six). There simply aren't too many men out in this world saying yes, "I want to meet this girl, three boys no problem". That was my first clue I found my man. I am thankful he felt that way.
I am thankful for his GORGEOUS smile, his sweet spontaneous acts of kindness, Valentine's Day at Yia Yia Mary's, his passion, our kid free weekends, our movie dates, days on the golf course, his kind words about me to ALL of his patients, his opening my door every time I get in the car, his willing to learn sports, his sewing abilities, his love for my children, his love for his "sunshine", his love for his mother and father. I am thankful for his Christian heart, his encouraging words, and seeing that we are serving the Lord. I am thankful that I can give him my ideas and he never looks at me like I am crazy. I am thankful for his love to cook, even though I gained weight because of it! I am thankful for his unselfish soul.
I am thankful for his ability to build, look at this beautiful cross with mosaic border he made during his lunch breaks at work!

I am also thankful for his Father who instilled these values and shaped his character!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww.... April, I'm so happy for you. Sounds like you were given a gift from God to love and nurture you. I can't wait for the wedding! Also, can't wait to meet him.