Monday, November 19, 2007

THANKSGIVING DAY 4 and 5 : SINUS MEDICATION


I had all intentions to blog on Sunday, but I had to commit myself to some major yard work, primarily raking 8 bags worth of pine needles! I love our pine trees, the entire neighborhood is engulfed with these long lanky trees! Absolutely beautiful, definitely a neusance. After completely satisfied with a days worth of work outside, I wake this morning to, well, a yard full of pine needles. Just overnight, viola, coated in needles.


I almost forgot this post was supposed to be about Thanksgiving. If you can't quite tell by the tone of the blog, I don't feel well. Sinus pressure is throbbing behind my eyes and I would rather be at home in bed. But since I can't, I am THANKFUL for Sudafed Maximum Strength Sinus Headache Medication. I have tested them all, yet this is the only one to relieve some of the pain!


Until tomorrow ! I promise to be much more chipper tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, we've had the sinus/allergy thing going on here for the past month. Now we have a lovely (wretched) cough. You know that cough that makes people in the store stop and stare? You know they are thinking, why don't you take care of your kid.

I usually return their glare with a smile! I do my best.

I hope you are feeling better soon. Love the pine trees! We are surrounded with cedar that keeps us allergic.

Melissa said...

I'm there with you on the sinus stuff. I've had it for the better part of a month, too. Tomorrow, I'll be going from cedar here, which makes me sick, to pines in Houston, which also makes me sick. Oh joy.

So, sudafed sinus, right? :)