Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving Day 7: Who's Parents are Those?


Well, with a week of giving blog thanks, it's time to hit two very important people who deserve so much gratitude! My crazy and wild parents! Now, those of you who are reading this and knew my parents when I was young are probably thinking "yeah, like the Nelson's are wild and crazy!". Maybe this picture can prove my point!

Mom and Dad are now Parrot Heads....nothing makes them happier than hanging out with their friends in Kemah, traveling to Parrot Head events in Key West, Alabama, Vegas......if there's a gathering, they are there!

Well, deserved time too.

I am thankful my parents:

forgive

were at every event of mine as a child

traveled 5 hours on Tuesdays from Houston to Stephenville to watch me play volleyball
love my boys to death

live near by

are having fun

helped me through the toughest time of my life

instilled values that helped shape my character

I am thankful that my parents put my brother and I before anything growing up! They were ALWAYS there!

Love you MOMMY and DADDY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mom and Dad! I miss you!!!

By the way April, I tagged you!

Anonymous said...

And... you are a brave woman to show your sexy thighs on the internet. If you've got it, flaunt it! You go girl!!!