Tuesday, November 27, 2007

All I want for Christmas are my two front teeth.....

It's been 4 months and Walker has NO signs of his two front teeth coming in. When making his Christmas list we suggested his two front teeth should be top of his list!
Two front teeth were obviously not on the top of his Christmas list. A new big boy bike definitely is, however, he is willing to take it off if he can have one other thing, actually it's two somethings.

Yes, it is a baby sister Walker would love to have. At dinner the other night he sweetly rambled on about a baby sister, "but not just one Mommy, we need two baby sisters like Riley and I."
"Twins you mean?"

"Of course, that way we will have three boys and three girls and our family will be even. But don't worry Mommy, I will get them for Christmas so that way you never have to go to the hospital or anything like that."

"That's sweet Walker, but where would they sleep?"

"In Peyton's room because Riley and I already share a room."

"Baby, I think you already have a long list for Santa already made out, it's too late to change it this year."

"I'll take my big boy bike off the list, that would be o.k."

Thankfully he never changed his original list. I think by next year he will have decided that two baby sisters is not such a good idea, and we should keep our family just the way we have it.

Oh and I've decided no more spending time with his baby cousin Kate.....since this conversation came a day after spending a whole weekend with her! (just kidding JoJo, you can have them anytime!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the post! I think Keegan's letter to Santa will be "All I want for Christmas is for my two feet to start walking." He's getting it, he's just such a big fella.