Friday, November 30, 2007

TAG, I'M IT


Well, last week I was tagged, and it is now time to share interesting facts about me! Here we go!
1. I despise cold weather. It makes me grumpy, lethargic and pretty much a wimp! I would much rather have sweat dripping down my forehead than have goosebumps consuming my body, making my freshly shaven legs feel prickly! Oh, and add rain to the cold.....forget it, stay away from me!
2. I love home cooked meals. For so long my life was in the habit of grabbing food on the go. No thank you, I prefer anything home cooked, well, almost anything! Of course, when I say home cooked, I mean Tony doing the cooking! My job is the dishes.
3. Some know this, but I have had 6 knee surgeries; hence the blog name SIDELINED! The root cause, a lanky clumsy girl coming underneath the volleyball net, taking me out in the best volleyball game of my career. The good news, I am a "great" candidate for a knee transplant. Not sure if that's good news, but the docs seem to think so! Though it may sound I am a bit bitter, I once was, I now know God has other plans for me!
4. I didn't get my drivers license until the age of 24! I know, insane! Luckily I had great friends who drove me lots of places. If anyone EVER needs a ride I am the first to do it! No guys, not hitchhikers, people I actually know! I am forever indebted to provide free rides!
5. ROAD RAGE drives me crazy! The thing I least like about HOUSTON is the drivers! If everybody would let one car in at the freeway entrance ramps the flow of traffic would be a WHOLE lot better! Geez, what a concept!

**This was one of my blooms just last week**

6. I love Hibiscus. Yes I went as far as to get a tattoo of one on my back. And I love it, no regrets! My goal is to be known as the "Hibiscus Lady"in the neighborhood! I love the flowers beauty, that they bloom for so many months, and that each bloom only lasts a day.

No comments: