Thursday, November 8, 2007

Originality Requested



Today at lunch, I was browsing the internet trying to decide on Wedding Favors for our guests. My dilemma, I don't know what people like or dislike as wedding favors. I certainly don't want the guests leaving and saying "I can't believe this is what they gave us!" So here's your chance to chime in with your ideas!




Here's some possibilities, but I would really like something ORIGINAL! Unfortunately, ORIGINALITY is not one of my strongest qualities! (Yes, Mom I know you are agreeing with me on that! :) )



The top photo is a heart with wild flower seeds the guest can plant and watch them bloom! I like this idea, I just hope everyone will actually do it.

The second, a Koozie with a cute design of my picking.....my thought, the guys will actually get use out of this as well as the gals!

The third, cookie cutters the whole family can use for years!

And my last idea I am toying with is the cute favor box with personalized M and M's.....definitely not original! But, I like it!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wedding favors? You have to give wedding favors? Boy, did I get married a long time ago. Hmmm... I like the idea of the seeds or the cookie cutter. You know, the koozie is cool too and might get more use. Sorry, I know I'm no help!

Jo Jo said...

I certainly don't expect "something" when I attend a wedding. I can't remeber ever getting anything to take home but I like the seeds because I think people will plant them. The cookie cutter people will forget who gave it to them once they put it in their drawer. A koozie is OK. The M&M's I'd eat and the only time I'd remeber they were from you was the following day.

Anonymous said...

I personally love the idea of the seeds....that would be a lasting memory for those that actually planted them. Also it made me think of Grandmother and how much she liked her garden and flowers. You cant go wrong with the seeds I dont think.