Thursday, December 6, 2007

Broadway Star


O.K., I officially label myself as a big goober! Two weeks ago I registered at Dillards for our upcoming wedding. When I was all done, the consultant had me fill out a form for a drawing. The winner would receive 2 Waterford champagne flute, $150.00 value. Without any thought of possibly winning, I filled out the entry.

Since that day, I had forgotten all about it. I sometimes wonder when there are drawings, if someone actually wins. I don't sometimes wonder that, I always wonder that! Well, last night I received a call and I WON! I was ecstatic! How cool is that, I WON! I don't win anything! I WON! I know, I'm a goober! It's such a good feeling though! Winning! I LOVE TO WIN! They are perfect too!

Anyway, on to more important life events....Peyton is in his Christmas Program tonight at school and he has his own speaking part! So he's not really a Broadway Star, but he is in my heart! We've worked hours on speaking slow and very clearly! Something tells me when he walks up to the microphone and sees a hundred people starring at him, his voice will be fast, shaky and broken! I can't wait to see the performance and I'll let you know tomorrow how it goes!

I'm going to leave you with a few pictures from this morning!

2 comments:

Grace and Aria said...

You won!!! That's so fun :)
I once one $5000. on a new radio station. It still seems sureal to me. What happened to that money, anyways.... ?? hmmmm.

Anonymous said...

Way to go April! I never win anything either. Somehow I won on a blog a few weeks ago and then this morning I woke up to find out I won on another blog. Good times!